Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Day

I love a new beginning. A chance to start over, to begin again.
I'm happy for 2010.
Why do we look at the New Year as a clean slate?
I'm not really sure where it all began, but I'm glad that somebody
decided it would be nice to have a fresh start.

Weirdly, I haven't set my goals yet for this New Year, they're still
brewing. I want to make sure they're just right, not overwhelming,
not undo-able (if that's a word), but just right!

What do you have planned for this year?

2 comments:

  1. I have a few "small" goals for the year, but really things that have been brewing and that I have been working on for a while. I am trying to lose weight...I started my weight loss journey several years ago, but have been stalled for the last year or so mainly because I haven't put much effort into it. I'm also trying to be more fiscally responsible...don't buy things I really don't need, craft from my stash, etc. And, I want to try to keep a tidier home. Like I said, though, these are all ongoing areas that need improvement :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you, Carrot Poop. Come back again! I want to read your cute words.

    ReplyDelete