Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inspired!

I talked to my wonderful friend the other day, she is oh so inspiring!! It's a blessing to have such friends, who encourage you and understand and if nothing else, will listen to you when you are down.
I have, for a very long time, wanted to do something, anything, creative with my art. What's the point, after all, of having a talent, if you don't share it or use it. I am now, feeling quite inspired and working on putting myself out there, artistically speaking. There are so many ways in this world to do such a thing and instead of consistently living in fear of doing this, I am going to embrace it. Run towards it, with arms wide open and preferably a bra on...haha.
What does it take to inspire you to move out of your comfort zone and into the unknown?
I am ready, the time feels right and I have a deep need, desire to move forward in my own creative abilities, to become me again, to rediscover the person that has somehow gotten lost in the everyday busyness of life.
I hope you too, will take that first step to rediscovering the beautiful you that may be hidden beneath the many hats you wear.
Peeling Carrots

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say hello and that I am lurking around, reading. I've not been inspired much lately, so I'm not so sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there... I'm glad to see that you are sort of posting again!!! Get your creative mojo going, sister friend. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete