Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Are you a Gooser??


I certainly am. I grew up in a family of goosers. Every time you walk by someone you give their little cheeks a squeeze and I don't mean the cheeks on their face. I only write about this, because this morning I noticed, that every time I passed by my teenage son, he was slightly bent over, checking out something on his brother's computer and I couldn't help myself, I did it without even thinking, it's a reflex. (and probably not one he appreciates, although he didn't even flinch)

This led me to another thought process. Tight buns!! They're highly overrated. If you have nice, tight buns, there is nothing to grab on to, no squeezability, nothing to pad you when you fall down or sit upon a knee. This is good news, for those of us who dread doing an overwhelming amount of squats, so that we can sport a nice pair of clenched cheeks, that look highly unnatural.

I mean afterall, I believe we were given a little extra padding there for a reason. Even if that reason is simply, to be goosed by those who love you and adore you, no matter how cheeky you are.

2 comments:

  1. My husband is a gooser, and sometimes I want to smack him for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband gives "hubba hubba's" too. I chase my girls up the steps saying,"I'm going to get your bun-buns." The other day I said something to my youngest about her bun-buns and she said, "I'm not Leigha, I'm Sara." Because aparently only Leigha has bun-buns so I asked her what she called her butt then, "It's my booty." Only my husband and occasionally the kids when I'm bent over at the grocery store do it in public.

    ReplyDelete