Monday, June 1, 2009

There's No Place Like Home



Hello Dearies,
Wow, I must say, it seems as though it's been simply forever since
my last blog.
The trip was rather enjoyable, as well as, ultra relaxing. I had
a blast with all of my siblings and we spent most of our time laughing.
A good way to spend time, if you ask me. I wonder how many calories that
burns. Probably not enough to make up for all of the good food we ate. :(
Each of my siblings are great cooks, we had Mexican food one night....divine,
my brother made us the most amazing pasta another night. (He pureed all the
chunks for me, and OOOOH, it was fantastico!!) I have to give that a try.
Speaking of trying, I did manage a couple of bites of asparagus....of all
things, funny eh? It wasn't half bad. It tasted a bit like a big green
bean, or maybe it was the Jolly Green Giant, something like that.
I am tempted to buy some and give it a wee bit of attention. I hear it's
good for you, too!
I have to apologize, I don't have trip pictures to post just yet. I am in the
process of trying to figure out what in the hoobydoo I did with my cord
(you know the one that connects camera to computer). Somehow it has
grown legs and run away. Maybe it went to Oz too! I promise to post a few, a.s.a.p.
Although everything about my trip was amazing and spectacular. I am
quite excited to be back home. I missed my family, going for walks and
weirdly, just the daily routine of my life. Absence truly makes the heart
grow fonder. Seriously, there's no place like home!!
Time for my evening walk, it's getting rather dark, I may just be circling my driveway a few times. Poop! My moment of opportunity has passed me by.

Can't wait to share pictures with you.
Have a splendid evening! I've missed you, my dearies.

Click your heels together and say....
There's No Place Like Home
There's No Place Like Home
There's No Place Like Home

Ruby Red Carrots

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back, dude. I missed yer guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time with your family. My mom is home from Ireland for the summer so I'm sure I have a lot of laughter and food to look forward to also...although she always tries to push fish and potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Mariesy Peasy!
    Ireland rocks my socks off, it's my most favorite place on the planet! What a fun time to have with your mom. Fish and chips, yum! Laughter is definitely the best, no matter what!
    :D

    ReplyDelete