Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Off To See The Wizard






Hello my Fellow Blog Buddies,
I have to apologize for the lack of blogging. A serious amount of
life happening right now and I am try to keep my head above the water. Nothing bad,
just extreme busyness. Which sadly, has kept me from keeping track of
myself in the exercise, eating healthy realm.
Busyness seems to be my number one enemy when it comes to taking
better care of myself. I tend to drop that first in my list
of things to do, when I'm overwhelmed.
You may have noticed I haven't updated my weigh in yet this week and I
have to say, I would rather wait til I get back from my trip, and
try to regroup. I need a moment to rethink everything and come
at it all from a different angle/mindset, or possibly with a
fresh, well rested and lots of giggles mind. (this all happening
on my trip)
Lots to do yet, before I head off to see the Wizard. I better
scoot and get after it.
Have a wonderful week and I will get back to you next week.

Keep your buns moving, if possible!

Happy Day!
Carrots in a Whirlwind

1 comment:

  1. I am in this same state!! I'm temporaryily working full time, on week 4 with this, and still haven't adjusted (code for house trashed and running out of clean socks). Soon the kids will be out of school and we need to get our garden in stat. So yes blog gets the back burner.
    And I wanted to mention thanks for adding me to your blog list it made my day!

    ReplyDelete