Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hosta La Vista, Baby!


As I stepped out the door this morning, I was faced with this beauty of a plant. The dew drops perching on the leaves. I have come to the conclusion, that I love Hostas. They are simple and sweet. They require little to no effort. They're hardy. (good, when you have animals) They come back bigger and better every year. They grow nicely in the shade. I am going to plant more of these babies. They're quite lovely and lovable. Don't even get me started on Peonies....you'll probably get an earful or at least an eyeful of those too!

Happy Gardening!
Carrots in the Garden

1 comment:

  1. Hostas... good one! (Hosta la vista... that was clever, my Carrot friend!)

    Sorry I missed your call earlier. Shoot! Can we chat tomorrow? You know what would be super duper convenient? If we could just communicate telepathically. That would rock. Let's figure that one out, k? :)

    ReplyDelete