Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm In Love With John


Deere that is!
Would it be wrong if I put on a polka-dotted bikini and laid on the hood of my mower? Don't worry dearies, I won't do it, I don't want to be responsible for you needing therapy. Although someday, I may show up in an issue of Tractor Babes! (you never know)

As the rain stopped for an entire day, the grass dried a wee bit, John and
I set out on our long awaited date. He was a perfect gentlemen. In and out of the trees we frolicked and he was always smooth and on the cutting edge. He even hummed quietly while I talked on the phone. How wonderful it was to spend time together finally, oh the sweet memory of it. Alas, our time was cut short. The rain began again and although I was perfectly happy to be in the rain, he said, "No, my dear, I don't want you to catch cold." He sweetly kissed my cheeks (wink) and we said farewell.
Til next time, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment