Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Progress


I thought I would show you what progress looks like.
This is it, my birthday present to me. It's a bit slow in the
workings, but I am getting there. I have only to make the triangle
parts of the stars, put those blocks together, add a border and off
to the quilt guy. Woohoo! I could quite possibly have that
beauty lying on my bed by mid June. Of course, the Americana quilt that is there now, will have to come back out for the month of July.
I love coming to the end of a project and it's even more exciting to know that
I will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. yippee and hip hip hooray!!

Quilted Carrots

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you are keeping this! It's about dang time, girlfriend! Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it will be gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete