Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weight!


You may have noticed, I am now going to post my weekly weigh-in, in the side-lines. I think it'll be a quick way to show whether I've improved or failed... :(
Obviously, this week's weight falls under the FAILED category! WAAAAAA!!! I'm thinking the lack of daily walking last week is showing, with feeding farm animals, you'd think that would've made up for it, but apparently not. And the rest of the time, it seemed to be continuously storming, so walking did not happen. Exercise didn't happen much. At my age, it's a must. Oh, and that bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos, I am pretty sure that didn't help the cause either. Have I told you my husband works for Frito-Lay? Being surrounded by all sorts of snacky things, can really hinder the healthy eating. This is why a meal plan would be most helpful.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....okay, I know I can and I am going to have a productive and fabulous week! I hope you will too!!! :)

p.s. yes that is a full body picture of me, yikes!
Cheesy Carrots

1 comment: