Monday, May 11, 2009

Stay On Track!


Somehow, the week flies by and at the end of it I look back and think Oh yea, wasn't I supposed to be doing that (insert new goal or challenge here) all week. Apparently, I am somewhat forgetful. This week's goal, write down the goals I have made so far and post them in a handy spot, so I will see them daily and remember what it is I am working on. Printing out my list of habits I want to change and new habits I want to develop, as well as the weekly challenges will help me to keep these at the front of my mind. I've always been a pretty good multi-tasker and once I write something down I typically remember it, but lately I am feeling a bit scattered. Eating healthy will hopefully help with that too.
My Challenge for this Week, write out your goals/habits that you want to fulfill for the week and post it where you'll see it.
Changing years and years worth of bad habits, isn't as easy as I hoped it would be.
This could take a while. It's a good thing I have the 40 Year, a little less pressure. By the way, counting down now.... 40 in 30 hours and 10 minutes. Oh my!!

Carrots :D

2 comments:

  1. I have a great idea... Challenge for this week: Call your best buddy Marie~Jolie and chit-chat with her for moral support. Yay! Go Team Peas & Carrots!

    I am wondering if I'll be able to get out of bed in the morning after my workout today... I'm thinking not. Maybe it's "workout one day, sleep all day the next". Ya think? I'm pooped! All this workout nonsense... it's really amazing people keep doing it. If only our fat particles would just dissolve when we drank water or something easy like that. Jumping, running, and sweating- not my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I can't help it again. Your word verification thing only shows up for me after it's too late to go back and mention what it was, and this one was too good to pass up.

    Unred: Anything Carrots wouldn't do is "unred"

    "Eating all those veggies with a smile on your face was VERY unred."

    -or-

    "Wearing industrial underwear is red. Wearing a thong is unred."

    ReplyDelete