Monday, May 18, 2009

An Unexpected Trip


On my 40 Things list, I put, Take an unexpected fun trip.
Well, guess what? I am taking that unexpected fun trip, this week!
I leave on Thursday to go visit my 3 sisters and 1 brother.
It's been two years since we were all together. I always have such
a blast when I get together with them. They're a lot of fun.
My dad lives there too, (Whidbey Island) and decided that
he would fly me out for my birthday. Hooray! My brother lives
in Italy, so we don't get to see him that often.
I am looking forward to this trip, it's going to be great.
But that means, I probably won't post for a few days. I will
definitely let you know when I get back though. I hope to get out
and walk as much as possible while I'm there. It is truly
beautiful there. Maybe even go to the beach, although it may
be a bit chilly yet. Either way, I will take photos and keep
track of every exciting moment.

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast-o-rama! Wish I could come... it sounds like it's going to be uber fun. Sorry your Fab-at-Forty present is late, but I hope to have it over to you just a few days after you get home. Love you to pieces, Carrot Cake!

    ReplyDelete