Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hum Ditty



When I up, down, touch the ground
Puts me in the mood.
Up, down, touch the ground,
In the mood (smack your lips) for food.
I am short, round and I have found
Speaking poundage wise,
I improve my appetite,
When I exercise!

If you're a lover of Winnie the Pooh, you probably recognize that little ditty.
Pooh and I, think alike! We're both simple minded and stuffed with fluff.
I must agree with him too. The more I exercise, the more I feel as though, I really deserve that Peanut Buster Parfait. There's something wrong with this picture.
I'm not sure there's enough miles, to walk off a Peanut Buster Parfait.
I haven't found an alternative to that tasty treat, but I promise you, I will.
When I do, you'll be the first to know.
Darn you ice-cream, peanuts and especially you...HOT FUDGE!!

I better go for a walk.

Carrots and Ice-Cream, I mean low-fat yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment