Monday, April 27, 2009

Better Late Than Never


I apologize for posting so late in the day! I am taking care of my friend's goats, chickens, bunnies, dogs and cats, while they're out of town. A chore that requires me to be there early in the morning. I had hoped to get up early and post before heading out the door, but unfortunately sleep won the battle. Not to mention I have tried posting about 4 times so far, and due to the weather, I am having technical difficulties....cross your fingers.

Today is Monday and once again weigh in day. Woohoo! As you might recall, last week I was at
159.6 and today I am at 158.6. One whole pound! yippee! I still would like to see 4 or 5 drop off at a time, but I'm happy that I managed to lose something, especially considering I didn't feel like the week went all that tremendously well. Now for my waist....Okay, so apparently I AM doing something right, my waist is now 34 inches, compare that to last week's 36 inches. Did you hear the overhead "HALLELUJAH" reign down on me? Most excellent!

I'll be honest. Yesterday I was feeling like a bloated cow and was quite worried about my weigh-in today, I thought for sure I'd gained 12 lbs., so I'm quite astounded and happy about the results. It could've been those extra couple of miles we walked. My vehicle decided to die about 4 miles from my house and so the kids and I thought it would be rather adventurous to walk home. Hahaha, after a couple of hilly miles we called for back up. It was quite enjoyable though, as the countryside has turned an Irish green, storm clouds were brewing overhead and we played a lovely game of PoohSticks when we crossed the river. I guess it's been a better week than I realized.

How have you been Dearest Reader?

2 comments:

  1. HEE YAYY!!! That's so awesome!!! I knew you could do it!!!
    Your blog's looking amazing-- you say some pretty sweet, inspiring, fun stuff!!! :D
    I'm so excited for you! And I finally found this blog-- I couldn't remember where to look for it at, but I found it! (yay!)
    :D

    ZZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes congrats on the 2 inches!! Because of your determination, and ummm everything was getting kinda tight, I've started doing my pilates video again. Hopefully I can elimenate having to suck it in when getting dressed!

    ReplyDelete