Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Square Granny: day 4



Okay, I realize I skipped day 3. It was truly unintentional, but my camera would not load the pictures and out of frustration, I gave up. Turns out, my daughter had the actual cord that plugs into the camera, while I was using....I don't know what cord.
Success, I have successfully loaded a picture of my Square Granny....don't get too excited I'm not finished, but you can see what I'm doing. I made 18 squares and I'm putting them together in to two, 9 square blocks, like the picture. You can make all of your squares the same, or alternate them (like I did) or make a bunch of groovy, random ones, using up every scrap of yarn you may have. Today's goal, start on the next step....
Btw, these 3 balls of yarn were sitting atop my yarn stash, and I immediately thought of summer and 4th of July, the colors truly look better in person, but you get the idea.

Thanks for your patience! :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You're crocheting like a pro (and possibly like an addict *wink*). Can't wait to see the finished product. So much easier and less messy than quilting, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, although my quilt is waiting and waiting and waiting for me. I hope to get back to it as soon as I'm finished with this project. I do love my quilt, but you're right..messy, messy, messy!

    ReplyDelete