Friday, April 17, 2009

Super Carrots


As I picked up my latest catalog of Victoria Secrets, I happened to be getting dressed at the same time. I glanced in the mirror at my reflection, in all it's underwear glory, and all my hopes and dreams of being a Supermodel were dashed. As I sat there stunned by this sad revelation, I looked down at my legs, noticing that they're about 12 inches too short. (have I mentioned I'm only 4'11 and 3/4 "s, sigh) I've been trying to convince them to grow these past many years, but they won't budge. Not to mention, they're a bit chunky around the thigh, knee, calf and ankle area. Oh, woe is me! (sigh) I've realized that looking at supermodels at the same time I am looking at myself, pretty much makes me want to hang myself with my underwear!!
I don't recommend it.

Supermodel, Superhero, can't I just be a Super something. To have the word Super in my title somehow, tis a life long dream/fantasy. I guess I need to come up with an alternative that I can live up to.
Oh dash it all!! I think Supergirl is taken, how about Superchick or maybe....Supercarrots. ;D

Something to think about!




1 comment: