Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How To Do 10 Things At Once


Do you ever feel like a juggler in a 3 Ring Circus? The crowd around you is screaming, throw in a watermelon, she can handle it,as the chainsaw whizzes by your head.
Somehow, my normal every day routine, has shifted into a question of, can I really be in 5 places at once? While putting together my to-do list today, I suddenly realized, I have more on my plate than I could possibly chew or swallow for that matter.
How to teach an art lesson, go feed friends animals/chores, go clean the church (my twice a week job), get the boys to youth group, make dinner and possibly take my vehicle to the mechanic? Mind you, all of these are in separate towns. Somebody get my cape?
It's days like these that cause me to skip the ever so important breakfast meal, darn! I was doing so well, too.
Calgon take me away, and don't bring me back! :O

4 comments:

  1. I think finally (after all these years) I've graduated to the phase of doing absolutely nothing outside of my house ever, and I'm not sure if that's actually a good thing. But still- it does beat the whole "Doing everything constantly" thing. Hang in there. If you get very far with Calgon, make sure it's to my front porch. Italian Sweet Cream CoffeeMate will be waiting for you (because, as I've recently discovered, it's the best of the best). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by the way... my word verification was "warmen". And seriously, if we don't want to grow up to be warmen, we'd better be peacewomen ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then my next word verification was "frisett". I can't stand it. That's just too dang funny. Frisett is what happens to your brain when you do ten things at once. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, you are too stinkin' funny! I am laughing out loud. Do you think when Calgon takes you away, it's in a whirlpool or do you somehow, magically float away on the box? I will direct it to your house, for sure.
    The word verifications are awesome! So fun!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete