Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Apologies!!


Ever have one of those frustrating, I want to throw my computer out the window, kind of days? Yesterday was that day. I didn't post, simply because my computer decided I shouldn't. We have a love/hate relationship, that tends to lean a bit more towards the hate. I like technology, it's great, but somedays more frustrating than it's worth. We live in a rural area, so technologically speaking, we're a bit behind the times. We've recently gone to satellite, dial-up was too slow. But let me just say, although satellite is faster, it's also temperamental. Sometimes it's fast and sometimes I might as well go back to dial-up. So, my apologies for the lack of post yesterday, I did try. I also hope to read everybody's blogs, but it doesn't always happen. :(
Have a splendid day, and may all of your computers cooperate.

P.S. I tried posting a Before picture in the sidelines, and apparently it didn't really shrink it to fit, like it said it would, so it was huge. I will try it again, maybe with a picture from my phone, I don't know. I'll figure something out. Good grief!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment