Monday, April 20, 2009

Carrots, Cupcakes and Exercise


Today's post is going to be short, sweet and to the point. Like me...hahaha!
No seriously! My hub is downloading some sort of something and it's causing our computer to run at a snail's pace. OOBER SLOW!! I'm sure you'll forgive the quickie, I hope. :D


Yesterday I posted a couple of pictures, one of super carrots, made in a seriously cute fabric and another of fabric cupcakes. So sweet! I wanted to let you know where you can find the ladies that made these stinkin' lovely goodies. I want to give credit, where credit is due.
I love the crafty, creativeness of the internet artists. I have found some amazing blogs (now that I have faster internet..hahaha) and it is so awesome to see the beauty that so many create.

Anyway, back on track. The carrots were made by mama anna, the link is:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81808599@N00/ mama_anna

She is obviously quite busy. Holy cow, lots of cute, fun, crafty items, and not limited to fabric. She has an entire woolly album, too. I didn't take time to do the slide show, although when I can surf a bit faster, I definitely intend to go back.

The sweet cupcakes are from Little Cotton Rabbits blog. She has the cutest, most amazing knitted goodness. I absolutely love looking at those sweet rabbits. (I have a bit of a rabbit fetish)I encourage you to take a look at her site, as well. Here is the link:http://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/my_weblog/


I'm done gushing over the cuteness that people are creating all over the world.

Onto exercise, hooray!
For those of us who feel we don't really have time for exercise, there are awesome workout videos/dvd's, called, 10 Minute Solutions. Holy moly, there is something for everyone. I have only tried out the Target Toning for Beginners, but it's fantastic and I'm ready to move on to the next level. I love that it's in 10 minute chunks. If I have more time, energy and motivation then I can do two workouts, in 20 minutes. such as: buns and thighs, or arms and abs. Which is generally what I try to do. If your like me and you get bored fairly quickly and want something different, then these are a great source. I found an awesome website full of these workouts and they're not too pricey either. Here is a link:
http://www.fitnessfly.com/10_Minute_Solutions_DVDs_s/75.htm
Check it out! There's info. about every one of the workouts. Awesome.
I think I'll go for the Fat Blasting Dance dvd, next. I'm not sure how it works, but I'm hoping that while I'm shaking my booty, fat will be blasting off of me. It may take some extra effort to clean up the room afterwards, but it'll be worth it. :)
I'm off to work those abs and arms.

Have a splendid day!
Hope the weather is good in your neighborhood, so you can get out for a bit of a walk.

Carrots












No comments:

Post a Comment