Monday, April 20, 2009

Waist Not, Want Not!


I, for sure, want not.

Last week, I read that a woman's waist should be 30 inches or smaller, for good health.
I decided I would go ahead and check out my waist size, surely it's not too bad.... right?
Ummm...I did it, here it is: 36 inches. Okay, so I have a few inches to go. I tend to naturally run a bit smaller in the waist area, I have an hourglass figure or should I say, at this point,
a 24 hourglass figure. So much to work on.

Today is also weigh-in day. I'm happy to say that I've lost 1 pound. It's better than nothing right. I'd hoped for a whopping 2-4 pounds, but with the 3 day Easter chocolate episode, what can I expect? My weight: 159.6 lbs.

I will keep tabs on my waistline too. I know there are times when you may not lose pounds, but you may lose inches. I think it's important to keep track of both, don't want to get discouraged. I'm excited to say that, yesterday I put on my chocolate brown pants and they were a bit baggy on me, that's encouraging.
I plan to post a picture of myself too, I need a before picture to compare to later on. Don't worry, I won't be in a bikini, I'm not that brave!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment