Friday, April 17, 2009

End of the Week, How am I doing?


Wow, this week has blown by. I will give you a quick update on how I'm doing on the goals I set.


Drink more water: I've done fairly well in this area, although I'm not sure I ever achieved the 4 tall glasses. I should probably drink less coffee, I've tried to keep it to one cup per day, but it's good stuff. I'll work harder on that.

Exercise/Walk everyday: I have actually done this. Hooray!!! I would like to get more of a variety of work outs to do, too. I saw an ad for the Hip Hop Abs, I'm thinking it looks like fun, I might give that one a shot. I'll check at the library first, maybe they'll have a copy I can borrow. I've found that the library or Netflix is a good source for trying out new workout videos, then if you're in love, you can take the plunge and buy it.

Add Fruits and Veggies: Hmmm...I don't think I've eaten one piece of fruit, I claimed I would make a smoothie and didn't, I have had some veggies though. Green beans last night and .......um, did I mention green beans last night? :D Okay, so this is obviously an area that needs greater work. I will strive to eat more fruits and veggies, this is a journey not a destination. One step at a time.

Be Patient: So far so good, of course it's only been a week. I have fallen off the wagon and gotten a little chocolate on me, oops! But, you'll be happy to hear, I've been chocolate free for 24 hours and I intend to stay that way for an unspecified amount of time. Really! Weigh In is on Monday, so I've got to be good, gaining would be far too humiliating.

Tights in Public: Oh yea, just a fantasy.

So, there you have it, my week in a nutshell.



Have a smashing weekend,

Toodles, Fairwell and all that goodbye stuff.

Til Monday,



Carrots <<<3~


3 comments:

  1. My dearest Heath-Beath (sp?), you do so inspire me...and make me laugh out loud at my desk! My goal this year was to lose 20 lbs by my birthday...which has come and gone, and I think I lost 1 pound! So, now, in reading your blog, I am once again motivated to get back to it. I so look forward to any new recipes Marie comes up with. I look forward to walking along with you on your journey. Love you bunches! Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thanks Carrie,
    I'm glad to be an inspiration. I guess I figure if I can do this, then anyone can. Especially considering I don't naturally or regularly eat healthy foods, it makes it challenging. Which is why I hope it will encourage others to make positive habit changes too. It'll be fun to have you on my journey with me. yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic list. You made me giggle about the green beans!

    ReplyDelete