Monday, April 13, 2009


Day 1:

Good morning! Well this is the day. I am going to expose myself in a way I can honestly say I've never done before and I must say, it's a bit embarrassing. But I feel, in order to make progress I need to be honest and open about this journey.

I will begin with a weigh in, I will do this every Monday morning to show my progress....yikes!!

This morning's weight is....a whopping 160.6 lbs. There, I said it out loud, no going back. It may have been a bit less if it weren't for the darn Easter Bunny. He obviously knows that chocolate is a huge weakness for me. No more!!! I am on the road to changing habits and becoming a healthy, fit, new woman. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You did it! Congratulations and good for you for being brave. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete