Monday, April 27, 2009

Smoke and a Pancake?



My challenge to you dearies and this goes for me too, is to eat a good breakfast, everyday! This may not be a challenge for some of you, but for me, breakfast is something I seem to skip, forget about or just plain get in too much of a hurry to bother with. As I am paying better attention to my daily eating habits, I am noticing some key things and skipping breakfast seems to be one of them. This week I plan to change that and get in a better routine of making something healthy to eat each morning, even if it's just a fruit smoothie.

Don't forget to eat your Wheaties this week! :)

Carrots

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, if I don't eat breakfast? It it NOT pretty. Picture a bear just woken up from hibernation, and that's me come lunch time!

    ReplyDelete