Monday, April 13, 2009

A Square Granny

My Daily Groove:
This past weekend I visited one of my most favorite people in the world. We mostly sat around and knit, but she also taught me a new skill...crocheting granny squares. I am really excited about this, because the only thing I've ever known how to crochet is a chain. I'm looking forward to all of the new craft possibilities, although I really don't need a new hobby or for that matter, more unfinished projects all over my house. So, I am going to make and finish this new project this week. I started some squares last night and while looking at them, came up with a fun idea for them, considering I don't think I have enough of that yarn for an entire afghan. I will keep you posted and put some pics up of my project. Like I said, I hope to complete it and use it this week. Now I'm committed! Yikes!! :P

1 comment:

  1. Ooh... make and finish in one week? Awesome! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete