Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today Is a New Day!


Brand spankin' new, with no mistakes in it, yet!! :)
Well, yesterday I fell off the wagon, and it was only Tuesday, what the hoobydoo? I ate chocolate eggs, that I put in a dish on the table, thinking they'd get eaten faster if they were out in the open...well that worked, they got eaten alright...by me!!!! :O How is it, every chocolate thing, knows my name? This really is a weakness for me....can you tell?

I also had two cups of coffee, which I guess is not terrible, although it goes against my Weekly Challenge.

Today is a new day, I will do better, no chocolate, one cup of coffee (already behind me) and lots of water and healthy foods. I am beginning to work on a menu of healthy meals for picky eaters. It's coming along slowly and I think I need to browse the internet a bit more and see if I can find some good recipes. Even if I have to change them a bit more to my liking. I really need to eat healthier, but it's hard when there isn't much in the way of fruits and veggies that I love.

If you have any suggestions, I am wide open!

Thanks!
Hope today is a success for you, too!

2 comments:

  1. I need you to send me a list of foods you like so that I can help you with that healthy menu. I keep forgetting to ask you to do that! Just give me your top 20-30 ingredients/foods you like, and a list of the main things you hate (and why you hate them, so that I'll know whether they just need to be in powder form instead of chunks!). Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie,
    you're my hero!
    Like you need a few more things to do, but I know you love a challenge.
    Thanks,
    Carrots

    ReplyDelete