Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Square Granny: day 2

My square granny project is coming along. I manage to get quite a few together yesterday afternoon. If you'd like to join me and you have faith that it'll turn out, you will need 18 granny squares, about the size of the palm of your hand. I will take a picture today for tomorrow's post. I need to weave in the loose ends and stitch them together. I am winging it, so hopefully the project will turn out the way I'm seeing it in my head! :) If so, I may attempt to write a pattern for it.
What projects are you working on?

Carrots <3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'm thinking I've got to stay away from crochet for awhile, as my left hand/arm is killing me this past few days. Not sure if it was because of crochet or what, but it hurts! I'm limiting myself to knitting only. :o) Can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete